MYLA is a non-governmental organization operating in FYROM and based in Skopje.
MYLA offers legal aid and representation free of charge to refugees and to asylum seekers in all stages of the asylum procedure.
- Legal assistance to refugees and asylum seekers;
- Assistance in integration (access to social welfare, registration, etc.);
- Legal assistance in citizens procedures in FYROM;
- Legal representation of refugees, asylum seekers and people under subsidiary protection during administrative and judicial procedures.
How to get assistance from MYLA:
- Information and assistance can be requested by calling the free of charge hotline - 0800 1 7777, operating 24/7. You need to call from a FYROM local number, or call +389 72 590 463 with a foreign number;
- MYLA’s asylum officein Skopje is located at the Reception Center for Asylum Seekers in Vizbegovo. A lawyer and an interpreter are present daily (08:30-16:30) at this office;
- MYLA also has an office at street Makedonsko-Kosovska Brigada no.17/2 in Shuto Orizari, Skopje, where you can talk to an asylum lawyer (from 08:30 to 16:30). You can also call +389 2 265 58 44;
- MYLA is present 24/7at the two camps still operating in FYROM, Tabanovce and Vinojug (Gevgelija). MYLA’s lawyers and interpreters are present daily in both centers.To contact them phone +389 71 997 508 for Tabanovce or +389 71 997 504 for Vinojug (Gevgelija);
- Lawyers from MYLA organise weekly visits to the closed detention centre in Gazi Baba, Skopje. MYLA provides information about the asylum procedure for the detainees held there.