The community centre is a ‘safe space’ for children, youth and other vulnerable groups.
The centre will assist them with integrating and adapting to Serbian culture.
Other services Adra provides at the centre include:
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and creativity activities;
- Workshops for youth and adults;
- Sports tournaments;
- Assistance for children to adapt to the Serbian school system (translation services for children and teachers at 6 Belgrade schools and support in formal education);
- Computers are also available;
- Help, care and assistance are provided in Farsi, Pashto and English languages by a psychologist, a social worker, two workshops facilitators, a gender issues expert, and a legal assistant.
To get assistance from the Adra ‘community centre’:
- Go to: Popova bara 216, Belgrade;
- Google maps directions: here (the centre is 6.2 km away from Krnjaca, but free transport is available);
Visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/adracommunitycentre/.