Info Park is a refugee aid center providing services to migrants and refugees in the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
The center is located in the park next to the main Belgrade bus station and provides assistance to about 500 migrants and refugees daily.
Info Park volunteers provide:
- Food (900-1,000 meals per day) and water. Women and children are prioritized;
- Non-food items (clothes and shoes);
- Free WiFi for the whole park (capacity of about 500 simultaneous connections);
- Phone charging station (up to 60 mobiles);
- Information and logistics support: Info Park inform refugees of their rights. Volunteers help refugees if they want to move to the official Asylum Center in Krnjača, either for overnight or longer stay;
- Interpretation in different languages;
- Help with access to medical assistance.
Info Park‘s partners are Caritas, Philanthropy, Humanitarian Center Novi Sad, Refugee Aid Serbia, Norwegian Refugee Council, Praxis, and International Rescue Committee.
To get help from Info Park in Belgrade:
- Visit the Info Park stand in the park next to the Belgrade bus station arrivals area;
- Visit its FB page for more information;
- Working hours: 9.00-21.00.