The refugee support centre Info Park continues to provide services for refugees and migrants at a 130 square meter space in central Belgrade.
The ‘hub’ in the city’s downtown includes an information desk, education assistance, a women/girls safe space, Internet access and a family drop-in zone.
Info Park also provides:
- First response and emergency aid;
- Referrals to specialised services;
- Psychosocial support;
- Transportation to the Asylum centres in Serbia, paying tickets for vulnerable families;
- Free hostel accommodation to registered refugees waiting for transportation to reception centres or asylum camps;
- English language lessons.
The Info Park team currently consists of eight regular staff that includes both locals and people from the Middle East with a refugee background: Syrian, Iranian and Egyptian.
Info Park has been assisting refugees since spring 2015.
To get assistance from Info Park:
- Go to Gavrila Principa 55 – directions here – Working hours: 9:00-19:00 every day;
- Visit their FB page.